My name is Christina and I’m the girl behind The Daily Bisque! Follow me on my adventures in fitness, health, beauty, COFFEE (my personal elixir of life), and wedding tips! What?! Wedding tips? Yes, wedding tips. I’ve been in the bridal business for three years, and have come to learn A LOT about brides, dresses, and the beautiful relationship between a bride-to-be and her Spanx. As for the name of the blog, you may be a little confused. This is not a blog about soup. I have never even had bisque and I’m not even sure that I want to ever taste it to be honest. Bisque is in fact, just a shortened version of my nickname (does that make it a nick-nickname?), which is Bisquey. When my mom was pregnant with me, my dad would call me “the bun in the oven” which turned into Biscuit. Luckily enough for me, my three year old brother couldn’t properly pronounce “biscuit” and so I ended up as Bisquey for pretty much the rest of my life. ANYWAYYYYY, below are a few fun facts about me. I hope you enjoy the blog!
- I was a dancer from the age of four until I was eighteen, and spent seven of those years competing.
- I was once on a reality television show called “Live to Dance”.
- I am a vegetarian.
- I am a Fashion Merchandising major.
- When I was four I pet a squirrel.
- I am OBSESSED with coffee.
- Disney World is one of my favorite places on this Earth.
- If I could wake up with a new talent tomorrow it would be to sing.
- I am the mama of a fur baby named Sam who is a golden retriever.
- I could probably think of many more fun facts but I don’t want you people to get sick of me =).